Sedation Dentistry could be just what you need. Sedation Dentistry, sometimes called Relaxation Dentistry, refers to the way a dentist manages a patient’s fear and anxiety during dental appointments. As a sedation dentist, Dr. Grenfell offers patients a safe form of conscious sedation known as Oral Sedation, when nitrous oxide (laughing gas) won't do the trick.
- You're afraid of needles, shots and pain.
- Have bad memories of past dental visits.
- You struggle with fear and anxiety.
- You've got a sensitive gag reflex.
- You often require several procedures done in a single visit.
- You have difficulty sitting for long periods of time.
- Your teeth are sensitive.
It helps to eliminate the anxiety and pain sometimes associated with dental visits. Oral sedation is safe and effective and can be used with most dental procedures and by most patients over 16 years of age.
If you would like to find out if sedation dentistry is available for your procedure, contact Smile Designs of Door County today.